The charm of old stones inside the house (and outside) combined with a touch of modernity, will charm you. Up the main steps the front door opens onto the living room of 20m2, with a two-seater sofa and 4 armchairs in front of the fireplace, television, bar, library. To the side, a room of 17,5m2, with 2 beds of 90×200 cm (can be put together for a double bed 180×200 cm). The open-plan dining room/ kitchen (fully equipped) of 30m2 can seat 6 people at the farm table (10 with extensions), with wood stove, overlooking the terrace of 30m2 with table and chairs (12 people). Semi enclosed garden, with shade sails, hammock, trees, flowers, lawn allowing access to the pool.
A shower room with WC and window.
The washing machine is available in the laundry (between the holiday home and Reception.
Finally the master suite, with its antechamber of 14m2, drawer beds (2x90x200 cm), double aspect, and with alcove (a bed of 90×200 cm), giving onto the bedroom of 25m2, with fireplace, dressing room (3,75m2), and shower room (5.5m2) with WC.
The surface area of the accommodation is 130m2.
Beds will already be made up on your arrival, bathroom linen is provided, as well as 1 towel per person for the pool.
IN COMMON WITH THE 2 OTHER COTTAGES
• The swimming pool (6mx12m) is common to all the holiday homes, and heated. It is open from June to September, and is equipped with an electric curtain and enclosure with an electric curtain and a fence enclosure, and a small children’s pool (0,40m x 2m x 2m).
• The jacuzzi/pool measures 4x2m, has 3 places for reclining and is accessible only to adults and children over 8 years. It is preferable to book at least the day before, to a maximum of 3 people per session (1/2 hour).
• The bicycle store is equipped with mountain bikes for adults and children, and a hybrid bike). Tennis is 5 km away.
• The Art Workshop (possibility of art lessons, the owner is an artist and teaches) is located in the old barn of the farm.
• Many hikes and bike rides are possible from Saint Vincent.
• In the holiday home, there are cleaning products and equipment, and a vacuum cleaner.
• A barbecue area is shared with the guests of the other holiday homes (Mara des Bois and Prune d’Ente).